December 2018 Blog Posts
December 15, 2018
Critical Business Tips To Avoid Disasters
What are the ingredients needed to make a successful business? You need a good idea, a lot of hard work, and a product or service that people actually want. But what happens when the business has been up and running for a few years? The ingredients evolve. You need innovation and growth while avoiding pitfalls and disasters.
While innovation and growth are certainly important for long-term success, most businesses fail due to avoidable disasters. Most of these issues revolve around one thing -- money. Without it, most businesses fail and fail fast. To overcome these disasters, there are a few critical business tips you need to know.
Business Advice For Successful Entrepreneurs
What makes a successful entrepreneur? Keeping your books in check so you can take advantage of that big opportunity when it comes. Finding an experienced CPA is your best bet, but there are a few things you things you can keep an eye out yourself. These include:
- Profit margins. At the end of the day, every entrepreneur is out to make a profit. If you notice your profit margins slipping, take a step back and figure out why.
- Accounts receivable. If you have too many customers with delayed payments, it makes it almost impossible to keep growing. Stay on top of unpaid invoices.
- Cash flow. Plain and simple -- if you don’t have enough cash to get you from month to month, you won’t have a business for long.
CPA Services With Solutions
Running a small business is no easy task. Product innovation, customer service, and time management are all crucial components that push a business forward. At BIG, we know how important your business is to you. That’s why our experienced CPAs not only have years of accounting experience, but most have run their own businesses as well.
Because of this unique experience, we can offer in-depth services that will help your business grow. These include:
- Accounting & Administrative Tasks
- Business Mentoring
- Strategic Business Planning & Consulting
Avoiding financial pitfalls is essential for success and BIZ can help you avoid them.
Contact Us Now for More Information