August 2018 Blog Posts
August 30, 2018
Business Mentoring By A CPA Can Help Your Business Grow
A Chief Financial Officer can provide financial planning, financial reporting, management of financial risks, and much more. Unfortunately, not every small business has the need or budget for a full-time CFO. But a part-time CFO that allows you to tap into vast business and financial experience when you need it most? That’s what our Business Mentoring is all about.
Gain access to the tools required for your company to not just survive, but gain long-term prosperity and growth into the future. Business mentoring by an experienced CPA can help your business grow for a fraction of the cost of hiring a CFO.
Benefits Of Hiring Business Advisors
Hiring business advisors is more than just a quick Google search and hoping for the best. You’ll want to choose a firm that is known for providing high-quality guidance and assistance with a proven track record of success. Here at BIG, we like to think we fit that bill quite well. With over 25 years of experience, we’ve developed skills to help you:
- Convert problems into opportunities
- Turn weaknesses into strengths
- Transform potential debts into valuable assets
Business Advisory Services In North Royalton
For all your business advisory service needs in North Royalton, look no further than BIG. The professionals at BIG have many years of experience with small business owners and many have started their own small business. This provides us with added insight and experience that are invaluable to any business owner. A few of the services we provide to help you grow include:
- Strategic business planning & consulting
- Tax consulting
- Accounting and administrative tasks
If you’re already an established business that is looking to improve your efficiency at the management level, we also offer a variety of management consulting services to help find hidden assets, overlooked opportunities and underperforming activities.
Business mentoring can give you access to CFO-level financial guidance without the commitment and salary.
Contact Us Now for More Information
August 15, 2018
Improving Your Business Cash Flow
How many times have you had a bill due before you got paid? In business, this stems from a cash flow problem. When your payables are due before your receivables come in, you’ll come face to face with cash flow problems.
By improving your business cash flow, you’ll not only be able to pay your bills on time, but ensure payroll is on time and improve your creditworthiness in the process. While easier said than done, improving your business cash flow is not as difficult as it seems. By following a few key tips, you’ll be able to improve your business cash flow so that you can pay your expenses, invest in, and grow your business.
Business Strategy Tips
Improving your business cash flow should be an ongoing process. There are countless business strategy tips out there that offer help, but we’ve narrowed it down to three so that you can get started right away.
- Be wary of extending credit. Extending credit to your customers is a great way to secure additional business, but be careful who you extend it to. Make sure to conduct credit checks beforehand and look for late payments. You can be sure that if they make late payments to other lenders, they’ll probably do the same to you.
- Develop a relationship with your suppliers and creditors. This opens up several possibilities. You can negotiate longer payment terms, discounts on bulk orders, and discounts if you pay early.
- Create a backup plan. As much as we’d like to plan for everything, unexpected surprises always show up. Whether it be an unexpected bill or repair, having a rainy day fund can help.
CPA Services In North Royalton
These business strategy tips will help you start improving cash flow right away, but that’s just the beginning. Here at BIG, we know the ins and outs of what makes a business successful. With CPA services tailored to help you succeed, BIG offers:
- Business mentoring to help you convert problems into opportunities
- Strategic business planning & consulting to create sustainable long-term goals
- Tax consulting to help minimize your tax obligation
Let BIG guide you through every step on your way to success.
Managing business cash flow sets your business up for success and BIG can help you get there.
Contact Us Now for More Information